Hen Do Package
Mix and Match Prices per Person
Bicycle and Accessory Hire £67.00 (inclusive of £10 for transport) | Afternoon Tea £22.00 | Champagne £15.00 |
Bride-to-Be Bicycle Flower Bouquet £40.00 | Entourage Bicycle Flower Posy £15.00
An entourage of brightly coloured bicycles accessorised with ‘Team Bride’ balloons and made-to-order detachable flower arrangements adorning the front wicker baskets…
Combined with the champagne afternoon tea picnic hamper, soft woollen blankets and mini chalkboards on each wicker basket with picture-ready messages, you’ll be set to have the perfect afternoon to mark the special day of the Bride To Be with all her friends and loved ones…
Also included is the first in our series of locally-sourced seasonal picnic hamper packages, which is provided by one of Manchester's finest French patisseries, Bisous Bisous . * **
Made up fresh on the day of your booking, the finest ingredients are put together to provide a selection of artisan sandwiches, quiches, fresh mini pastries, macarons and other sweet treats.
Also included is a bottle of Heidsieck Monopole Blue Top champagne and a flask of breakfast tea.
Along with a Pashley Poppy, Britannia, Briton, Countryman or Roadster Sovereign bicycle each, the following picnic accessories are also included for hire:
· Detachable basket bouquets of plastic-free, compostable flowers to take with you at the end of the day including a larger more distinct bunch on the Bride-to-Be bicycle, plus smaller matching posies on the other bicycles in the same style and colours.
· Helium balloons package including a distinct set of five on the Bride-to-Be bicycle and matching sets of three on the other bicycles
· A Roberts Revival retro leather radio
· A soft woolen picnic blanket each to sit on wrap up warm in, rolled up in a set of our bespoke leather saddle carrier straps
· Velvet and tweed scatter cushions
· Wooden crate with our bespoke leather luggage straps
· Picnic hamper basket with a thermal compartment to keep the contents cool and fresh
· A mixed selection of vintage china tea set pieces
· Art Deco vintage glass cake stand
· Tan leather flask
· Champagne flutes
· Champagne ice pack cooler sleeve
· A front wicker basket
· Delivery (from 9am onwards) and collection when you're ready (up until 5pm)
Please customise your package by selecting the individual items you require on the bookings page.
* To allow the chefs time to source all the necessary ingredients and prepare your afternoon tea for the day of your booking, we ask that you book no less than 72 hours in advance.
** A Pashley Poppy, Princess or Britannia bicycle is required for these options because of their wicker baskets on which the flower arrangements are attached.
Please refer to our sizing guide which can be navigated to from the bottom of the Home page.
For full allergen information please visit https: //www.bisousbisous.co.uk/